Technically, yes. When you ‘unlock’ your Pockit LOQBOX, you get back the entire amount you’ve paid in so far. But be careful, if you haven’t made enough regular payments unlocking early could harm your credit history.
Articles in this section
- Is there a fee to use Pockit LOQBOX?
- Where can I find my credit agreement?
- Does it matter how much I choose to pay each month?
- How can I close my Pockit LOQBOX?
- Can I take my money out early?
- How does it work?
- Is this a loan?
- Is my money safe?
- How can I add money?
- What time do you take payment on my chosen payment date?