Technically, yes. When you ‘unlock’ your Pockit LOQBOX, you get back the entire amount you’ve paid in so far. But be careful, if you haven’t made enough regular payments unlocking early could harm your credit history.
Articles in this section
- How does it work?
- Is this a loan?
- How can I add money?
- Is my money safe?
- Can I pay in weekly or every four weeks, rather than monthly?
- Can I pay a different monthly amount or add extra money if I have it?
- What time do you take payment on my chosen payment date?
- Does it matter how much I choose to pay each month?
- What if I struggle to make my monthly payments?
- Can I take my money out early?