If the ATM does not dispense your money, please get in touch with us via email at: email@example.com or call us on: 0203 3322 9170 from Mon-Fri 9:00 - 18:00. We then have to allow the ATM provider 10 days to reverse the transaction into your account. If on the 11th day the ATM has not reversed the money into your account, we will raise a dispute on your behalf with the ATM provider. As per the Mastercard process, this dispute can take up to 90 days to be resolved.
Articles in this section
- How can I refer a friend?
- What does Pockit accept to verify my ID?
- My card payment has been declined
- What do I do if the ATM does not dispense my money?
- My account has been debited and my product has not arrived
- What is a pre-authorisation?
- What is an offline transaction?
- Will I be paid interest on the funds that are paid into my Pockit account?
- How do I make a complaint?
- What is a chargeback?