An offline transaction occurs when the merchant forces through a payment on your card that has been authorised but not taken. This kind of payment will be authorised regardless of the balance of your card. Please be aware this can take you into a negative balance.
Articles in this section
- How can I refer a friend?
- What does Pockit accept to verify my ID?
- My card payment has been declined
- What do I do if the ATM does not dispense my money?
- My account has been debited and my product has not arrived
- What is a pre-authorisation?
- What is an offline transaction?
- Will I be paid interest on the funds that are paid into my Pockit account?
- How do I make a complaint?
- What is a chargeback?