An offline transaction occurs when the merchant forces through a payment on your card that has been authorised but not taken. This kind of payment will be authorised regardless of the balance of your card. Please be aware this can take you into a negative balance.
Articles in this section
- What do we accept to verify your ID?
- My card payment has been declined?
- What is a Pre - Authorisation?
- What is an offline transaction?
- Will I be paid interest on the funds that are paid into my Pockit account?
- How do I make a complaint?
- What do I do if the ATM does not dispense my money?
- My account has been debited and my product has not arrived.
- What is a chargeback?
- Why has my chargeback been declined?