No. Once you’ve activated Pockit-LOQBOX, your payment date is fixed and you cannot make changes to it. This is the same as if you were repaying a real loan helps build your credit history
Articles in this section
- How does it work?
- Is this a loan?
- Is my money safe?
- How can I add money?
- What time do you take payment on my chosen payment date?
- Can I change my monthly payment date?
- Can I pay a different monthly amount or add extra money if I have it?
- What if I struggle to make my monthly payments?
- Can using LOQBOX hurt my credit score?
- How much will my credit score improve if I use Pockit-LOQBOX?