You add money directly from your Pockit account. The amount you pay into your Pockit-LOQBOX is the same each month and it is always taken from your account on the same day of the month - such as on the 1st or 15th of each month.
Articles in this section
- How does it work?
- Is this a loan?
- Is my money safe?
- How can I add money?
- What time do you take payment on my chosen payment date?
- Can I change my monthly payment date?
- Can I pay a different monthly amount or add extra money if I have it?
- What if I struggle to make my monthly payments?
- Can using LOQBOX hurt my credit score?
- How much will my credit score improve if I use Pockit-LOQBOX?