You should close your Pockit LOQBOX right away. This means you won’t keep building your credit history and it will be reported as a settled debt, but this is much better than missing a monthly payment, which will hurt your credit rating.
Articles in this section
- Is there a fee to use Pockit LOQBOX?
- Where can I find my credit agreement?
- Does it matter how much I choose to pay each month?
- How can I close my Pockit LOQBOX?
- Can I take my money out early?
- How does it work?
- Is this a loan?
- Is my money safe?
- How can I add money?
- What time do you take payment on my chosen payment date?