Your money is held in an independently verified, ring-fenced account with Barclays, meaning it’s totally safe – so even if Barclays and Pockit both went bust (they won’t) you are protected.
Articles in this section
- How does it work?
- Is this a loan?
- Is my money safe?
- How can I add money?
- What time do you take payment on my chosen payment date?
- Can I change my monthly payment date?
- Can I pay a different monthly amount or add extra money if I have it?
- What if I struggle to make my monthly payments?
- Can using LOQBOX hurt my credit score?
- How much will my credit score improve if I use Pockit-LOQBOX?