Your money is held in a ring-fenced designated client account with Barclays, meaning it’s totally safe – so even if Barclays, LOQBOX and Pockit all went bust (they won’t) you are protected.
Articles in this section
- Is there a fee to use Pockit LOQBOX?
- Where can I find my credit agreement?
- Does it matter how much I choose to pay each month?
- How can I close my Pockit LOQBOX?
- Can I take my money out early?
- How does it work?
- Is this a loan?
- Is my money safe?
- How can I add money?
- What time do you take payment on my chosen payment date?