A shared balance card is an additional card that can be added on to a full limit Pockit account. This card has access to the balance on the main card and can spend accordingly.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find my PIN?
- Can I change my PIN?
- I have used the wrong PIN
- How do I withdraw cash?
- Can I use my Pockit Card abroad?
- Am I charged when I use my card abroad?
- Can I use my Pockit Card to make purchases using PayPal?
- What is 3DS?
- Can I go overdrawn?
- Can I use Apple Pay or Android Pay?