Gambling merchants use a pre-authorisation method to deposit winnings into your account. You will be able to see the deposit into your account but it will take some time to become available to spend. Pockit does not have control over how long this takes to reflect on to your available balance you will need to contact the company directly so they can advise you on a timescale. This is similar to receiving a merchant refund.
Articles in this section
- How can I load my Pockit card?
- Are there any limits when loading my account?
- Will I be charged when I load money to my card?
- How long does a deposit take to show up in my account?
- Where do I find my account number and sort code?
- Wages and Benefits
- My payment in was declined.
- Can I pay in my Pockit card at the Post Office?
- What is a PayPoint expiry error?
- How do gambling deposits work?