Gambling merchants use a pre-authorisation method to deposit winnings into your account. You will be able to see the deposit into your account, but it will take some time to become available to spend. Pockit does not have control over how long this takes to reflect on to your available balance, and you will need to contact the company directly if you need advice on a timescale. This is similar to receiving a merchant refund.
Articles in this section
- How can I add money to my Pockit Card?
- Are there any limits when adding money to my account?
- Will I be charged when I add money to my card?
- How long does a deposit take to show up in my account?
- Where can I find my account number and sort code?
- How can I pay in my wages and benefits?
- My payment in was declined
- Can I pay in to my Pockit account at the Post Office?
- What is a PayPoint expiry error?
- How do gambling deposits work?