A merchant is able to force through an offline transaction, which may cause you to go into a negative balance if you do not have enough in your account to cover the cost of the transaction. If this occurs you will need to deposit money into your account to cover the negative balance created by this transaction.
Articles in this section
- Where can I find my PIN?
- Can I change my PIN?
- I have used the wrong PIN
- How do I withdraw cash?
- Can I use my Pockit Card abroad?
- Am I charged when I use my card abroad?
- Can I use my Pockit Card to make purchases using PayPal?
- What is 3DS?
- Can I go overdrawn?
- Can I use Apple Pay or Android Pay?