A merchant is able to force through an offline transaction which may cause you to go in to a negative balance if you do not have enough in your account to cover the cost of the transaction. If this occurs you will need to deposit money in to your account to cover the negative balance created by this transaction.
Articles in this section
- Where to find my PIN?
- Can I change my PIN?
- I have used the wrong PIN
- Withdrawing cash with your Pockit Card
- Can I use my Pockit card abroad?
- Am I charged when I use my card abroad?
- Can I use my Pockit card to make purchases using PayPal?
- What is 3DS?
- Can I go overdrawn?
- Can I use Apple-Pay?