If you deposit via PayPoint on to your Pockit card it usually shows in your account straight away but please allow up to 30 mins. If you are depositing via faster payment this will usually take between 30 mins to 4 hours to show in your account. If you are awaiting a BACS payment this can take up to 3 working days.
Articles in this section
- How can I load my Pockit card?
- Are there any limits when loading my account?
- Will I be charged when I load money to my card?
- How long does a deposit take to show up in my account?
- Where do I find my account number and sort code?
- Wages and Benefits
- My payment in was declined.
- Can I pay in my Pockit card at the Post Office?
- What is a PayPoint expiry error?
- How do gambling deposits work?