Deposits via PayPoint to your Pockit card usually show in your account straight away, but please allow up to 30 minutes. If you are depositing via faster payment this will usually take between 30 mins to 4 hours to show in your account. A BACS payment can take up to 3 working days to show in your account.
Articles in this section
- How can I add money to my Pockit Card?
- Are there any limits when adding money to my account?
- Will I be charged when I add money to my card?
- How long does a deposit take to show up in my account?
- Where can I find my account number and sort code?
- How can I pay in my wages and benefits?
- My payment in was declined
- Can I pay in to my Pockit account at the Post Office?
- What is a PayPoint expiry error?
- How do gambling deposits work?