It is not possible to pay into your Pockit account at the Post Office but you can deposit cash at one of the 25,000 PayPoints across the UK. Please remember that you will need your card. The assistant within the PayPoint outlet will be able to add the funds into your account via their terminal.
Articles in this section
- Bank transfers (BACS) can take up to 3 working days.
- Can I pay in my Pockit card at the Post Office?
- Can I pay in using a credit card?
- Can I pay in using a Maestro card?
- Can I pay in using an ATM?
- Can I pay in using another prepaid card?
- Can I pay in using my PayPal account?
- Can I pay in with a cheque?
- Can I use my Pockit card to make purchases using PayPal
- Can I use my Pockit MasterCard to get cash over the bank counter?