Just like a debit card, your Pockit MasterCard can be used to buy goods and services. You can use your Pockit card in 35 million locations across the world, anywhere you see the MasterCard Acceptance Mark. As a ‘Chip & PIN’ card, you will simply need to enter your PIN number into the terminal.
Articles in this section
- Bank transfers (BACS) can take up to 3 working days.
- Can I pay in my Pockit card at the Post Office?
- Can I pay in using a credit card?
- Can I pay in using a Maestro card?
- Can I pay in using an ATM?
- Can I pay in using another prepaid card?
- Can I pay in using my PayPal account?
- Can I pay in with a cheque?
- Can I use my Pockit card to make purchases using PayPal
- Can I use my Pockit MasterCard to get cash over the bank counter?