Your Pockit MasterCard will expire on the ‘Valid to’ date shown on your card. We will automatically issue you with a new card. If you have not used your card for a while, we may contact you and check if you would like to receive a new card.
Articles in this section
- Can I get additional Pockit MasterCards for other family members?
- Can I go overdrawn?
- Can I use my Pockit Card Abroad?
- Can I use my Pockit card with Apple Pay?
- Can I use my Pockit MasterCard to get cash over the bank counter?
- How can I change my name on my card? /Name on my Pockit Prepaid Card is wrong.
- How can I change my PIN?
- How do I access my Pockit account?
- How do I check my balance?
- How do I close my Pockit account?