All identity checks leave a ‘soft’ footprint on your credit file. This can only be seen by you and is to alert you that an ID check has been conducted and by whom. This footprint will not affect your credit file in any way.
Articles in this section
- Can I get additional Pockit MasterCards for other family members?
- Can I go overdrawn?
- Can I use my Pockit Card Abroad?
- Can I use my Pockit card with Apple Pay?
- Can I use my Pockit MasterCard to get cash over the bank counter?
- How can I change my name on my card? /Name on my Pockit Prepaid Card is wrong.
- How can I change my PIN?
- How do I access my Pockit account?
- How do I check my balance?
- How do I close my Pockit account?