Yes, all primary account holders must be at least 18 years old. However, you can add additional cardholders, also known as secondary cardholders (minimum age 13).
Articles in this section
- Can I get additional Pockit MasterCards for other family members?
- Can I go overdrawn?
- Can I use my Pockit Card Abroad?
- Can I use my Pockit card with Apple Pay?
- Can I use my Pockit MasterCard to get cash over the bank counter?
- How can I change my name on my card? /Name on my Pockit Prepaid Card is wrong.
- How can I change my PIN?
- How do I access my Pockit account?
- How do I check my balance?
- How do I close my Pockit account?