Yes, you can, but please note that when you register your card with PayPal, a preauthorization is carried out to make sure your card is valid. This means PayPal block a small amount on your card (usually £2 or less) to check that there is an available balance. The preauthorisation expires after 14 days and is never collected from the card. Make sure you have at least £2 in your balance if you are going to register it with PayPal.
Articles in this section
- Bank transfers (BACS) can take up to 3 working days.
- Can I pay in my Pockit card at the Post Office?
- Can I pay in using a credit card?
- Can I pay in using a Maestro card?
- Can I pay in using an ATM?
- Can I pay in using another prepaid card?
- Can I pay in using my PayPal account?
- Can I pay in with a cheque?
- Can I use my Pockit card to make purchases using PayPal
- Can I use my Pockit MasterCard to get cash over the bank counter?