You can pay your wages and benefits directly into your account by providing your employer or the benefits agency your account number and sort code. Please be aware that if your wages/benefits are more than £1500 in a single deposit you will need to contact us before the payment goes in. Contact our Customer services on 020 3322 9170 from Mon-Fri 9:00 - 18:00 or send us an email to email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- How can I load my Pockit card?
- Are there any limits when loading my account?
- Will I be charged when I load money to my card?
- How long does a deposit take to show up in my account?
- Where do I find my account number and sort code?
- Wages and Benefits
- My payment in was declined.
- Can I pay in my Pockit card at the Post Office?
- What is a PayPoint expiry error?
- How do gambling deposits work?