Please note this is not a supported paying channel and we cannot guarantee the safety of your funds. If you have deposited money in this way you need to send us a copy of the receipt stating the amount, date and branch. You will also need to provide your ID, POA and an explanation of where the funds are coming from. Please email all the documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles in this section
- Bank transfers (BACS) can take up to 3 working days.
- Can I pay in my Pockit card at the Post Office?
- Can I pay in using a credit card?
- Can I pay in using a Maestro card?
- Can I pay in using an ATM?
- Can I pay in using another prepaid card?
- Can I pay in using my PayPal account?
- Can I pay in with a cheque?
- Can I use my Pockit card to make purchases using PayPal
- Can I use my Pockit MasterCard to get cash over the bank counter?