You can pay your wages and benefits directly into your account by providing your employer or the benefits agency with your account number and sort code. Please be aware that if your wages/benefits are more than £1500 in a single deposit you will need to contact us before the payment goes in. Contact our Customer services on: 020 3322 9170 from Mon-Fri 9:00 - 18:00 or send us an email at: email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- How can I add money to my Pockit Card?
- Are there any limits when adding money to my account?
- Will I be charged when I add money to my card?
- How long does a deposit take to show up in my account?
- Where can I find my account number and sort code?
- How can I pay in my wages and benefits?
- My payment in was declined
- Can I pay in to my Pockit account at the Post Office?
- What is a PayPoint expiry error?
- How do gambling deposits work?