You cannot deposit in to your Pockit account at the Post Office, but you can at over 28,000 PayPoint locations throughout the UK. You can locate your nearest PayPoint using the Pockit app or website.
Articles in this section
- How can I add money to my Pockit Card?
- Are there any limits when adding money to my account?
- Will I be charged when I add money to my card?
- How long does a deposit take to show up in my account?
- Where can I find my account number and sort code?
- How can I pay in my wages and benefits?
- My payment in was declined
- Can I pay in to my Pockit account at the Post Office?
- What is a PayPoint expiry error?
- How do gambling deposits work?