Wages, benefits or pensions can be paid directly into your Pockit Account. To have wages, benefits or pensions paid directly into your Pockit account you will need to instruct your employer or any third party and provide them with your Pockit account details (See above in BACS). You will also need to upload proof of wages, benefits and pensions via the ‘Wages and Benefits’ screen in your online account.
Articles in this section
- Bank transfers (BACS) can take up to 3 working days.
- Can I pay in my Pockit card at the Post Office?
- Can I pay in using a credit card?
- Can I pay in using a Maestro card?
- Can I pay in using an ATM?
- Can I pay in using another prepaid card?
- Can I pay in using my PayPal account?
- Can I pay in with a cheque?
- Can I use my Pockit card to make purchases using PayPal
- Can I use my Pockit MasterCard to get cash over the bank counter?