In some instances your transfer will be declined and returned to our holding account. In the case of a declined transfer, please contact us and provide the transfer details so that we can locate the payment and credit it back to your account. You can contact our Customer Services team on: 020 3322 9170 from Mon-Fri 9:00 - 18:00 or send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- How can I send money abroad?
- Where can I send money to?
- How long does it take to send money abroad?
- How long will my transfer take to reach the recipient's account?
- Can I cancel a transfer once it has been sent?
- I have transferred money to the wrong account
- What will happen if my bank transfer is declined?
- I haven't received my transfer within the expected time, what shall I do now?
- Will I be charged for making a transfer?