Sometimes a merchant can force an offline transaction when there are not enough funds in the account; this will cause your account to go into a negative balance. If this occurs, you will need to pay into your Pockit account to continue using it. Otherwise, you are unable to go overdrawn on your Pockit account and can only spend what has been paid into your account. See terms and conditions (for liability)
Articles in this section
- Can I get additional Pockit MasterCards for other family members?
- Can I go overdrawn?
- Can I use my Pockit Card Abroad?
- Can I use my Pockit card with Apple Pay?
- Can I use my Pockit MasterCard to get cash over the bank counter?
- How can I change my name on my card? /Name on my Pockit Prepaid Card is wrong.
- How can I change my PIN?
- How do I access my Pockit account?
- How do I check my balance?
- How do I close my Pockit account?