A transaction may decline if you do not have enough money in your account to make your purchase. There are also other cases where it may decline for example at a petrol station, on a plane or on a train this occurs because the merchant is unable to check if you have funds available(offline transactions). If you need help with declined transactions please give us a call on 020 3322 9170 from Mon-Fri 9:00 - 18:00 or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- My card payment has been declined?
- What is a Pre - Authorisation?
- What is an offline transaction?
- Will I be paid interest on the funds that are paid into my Pockit account?
- How do I make a complaint?
- What do I do if the ATM does not dispense my money?
- My account has been debited and my product has not arrived.
- What is a chargeback?
- Why has my chargeback been declined?
- What is a higher limit/Student account?