A transaction may decline if you do not have enough money in your account to make your purchase. Your payment may also be declined in other cases, for example at a petrol station or on a train, because the merchant is unable to check if you have funds available (offline transactions). If you need help with declined transactions please give us a call on: 020 3322 9170 from Mon-Fri 9:00 - 18:00 or send us an email as email@example.com.
Articles in this section
- How can I refer a friend?
- What does Pockit accept to verify my ID?
- My card payment has been declined
- What do I do if the ATM does not dispense my money?
- My account has been debited and my product has not arrived
- What is a pre-authorisation?
- What is an offline transaction?
- Will I be paid interest on the funds that are paid into my Pockit account?
- How do I make a complaint?
- What is a chargeback?