How can I change my address?

Please contact us from your account with proof of your new details or address change. 

 For proof of address, we can accept the below documents: 

  • Valid full UK driving licence 
  • Recent (within the last 3 months) evidence of entitlement to a state or local authority-funded benefit (including housing benefit and council tax benefit), tax credit, pension, educational or other grants. 
  • Instrument of a court appointment. 
  • Current (within the last 3 months) council tax demand letter, or statement. 
  • Current bank statements, or credit/debit card statements (within the last 3 months), issued by a regulated financial sector firm in the UK, EU or an equivalent jurisdiction (but not ones printed off the internet). 
  • Utility bills (within the last 3 months) (but not ones printed off the internet). 

For other changes such as changing your email address, please log into the website and go to "Settings" in the navigation tab where you will be instructed on how to make those changes 

Have more questions? Submit a request


Powered by Zendesk